The fragrances of Maui are all around you. Plumeria and mock orange scents fill the air. Enjoy this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with A/C.
Whether your party is small or large Hale Lanui will be perfect for you.
20% off for stays of 28 or more nights.
You may purchase damage deposit waiver by going to www.vacationprotection.com. If you take insurance then the damage deposit is not required.
Amenities At a Glance
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath luxurious, contemporary home
- Non-smoking home
- A/C in every bedroom (4), ceiling fans throughout
- HD TV living room & game room
- Pool and heated Jacuzzi, beach towels, beach chairs
- swimming noodles for pool
- ice chest and soft pack for picnic
- Sleeps 8 comfortably. in addition to beds for 8 there is one queen sofa bed that will make a party of 10 possible (new 2016)
- King bed in master bedroom upstairs; king in bedroom main level
- Complete kitchen with 2 refrigerators, ample dishes for large parties (Remodeled 2015)
- 2 washers and 1 dryer
- Free Internet connection, Free long distance calling to US and Canada
- Safe and security system
- Game Room with pool table
Magnificent ocean view along with a private swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gas barbecue. The home is decorated in a casual tropical theme with lots of local art throughout. A/C in every bedroom , there is a king size bed in the upstairs master bedroom. Sofa standard sofa beds available in addition to beds in each bedroom. Also on the upper level is a game room with a pool table, large screen TV, DVD and a wrap around deck. Non-$smoking. 4 minute walk to Starbucks, WOW!
Wonderful Milestone home: friends traveling together, multi-generations, graduations, weddings. Hale Lanui fits the bill for all of these.
Regular Season Rates 1/6 to 8/31; 10/1 to 12/16
- $980 night, plus tax
- $375 cleaning fee (8 guests).
- $1000 damage fee (refunded within 10 days if no damage or excessive cleaning
- Property Damage Protection insurance is available, ask for details. If insurance taken no damage deposit required
Low Season Rates 9/1 to 10/1
- $890 night, plus tax
- $375 cleaning fee
- $1,000 damage fee (damage fee refunded within 10 days as long as no damage or excessive cleaning)
Holiday Rate: 12/15 to 1/5
- $1,450 night for up to 10 guests, plus tax
- $375 cleaning fee
- $1,000 damage fee (damage fee refunded within 10 days of departure as long as no damage or excessive cleaning).
- 14 night minimum stay
- $0 Resort fee
Payment: $2,000.00 deposit at confirmation. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival except for holiday time when final payment due 90 days prior to arrival. We accept credit cards adding a 5% fee for US guests. Additional fees apply to out of the country guests.
If renting for more than 28 nights one quarter of payment due at confirmation and balance due 90 days prior to arrival.
Cancel policy: $500 cancel fee once funds are on account until 61 days prior to arrival (91 days for holiday season). No refunds if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for holiday season) unless re-rented than $500 cancel fee applies. Travel insurance is recommended.
5% returning guest discount.
Tax ID: GE & TA-169-141-4528-01
Located next to the well known Kalama Park. Hale Lanui is minutes from the Cove Park for surfing and the famous Kamaole beaches for ocean swimming. You enjoy the quiet of a residential street but can walk easily to restaurants, Starbucks and groceries. Next to a wonderful walking path along the ocean where you can watch the fishermen and surfers.
There is a resident manager living in a small cottage on the street side of the home should you need assistance or repairs during your stay.
> We absolutely loved our stay at your home in Maui. Incredible...the best moments of our multi Island vacation were spent in your home on Halama Street. Paradise. 🌈🌈🌈
>> We ALL want to move there!!!!
>> You have been a wonderful host...I wish we could have met you in person....you have to be an amazing person with such a beautiful home to share......
>> Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL home with us and insuring that we had a GREAT vacation. Jessica was great...we arrived so much later than expected, but she was there and was so gracious.
>> YOUR HOME HAD EVERYTHING WE WANTED....the landscaping was gorgeous...the pool, outdoor patios, lanai’s , kitchen, bedrooms...etc. no amenities lacking.
>> But, honestly....we mostly enjoyed the peaceful ambiance of Maui that Hale Lanui exuded...
>> Incredible vacation. Incredible 😊
>Laura and family Christmas 2017-2018